Outlook Year View (OYV) is an ActiveX control that integrates
with Microsoft Outlook to provide a full year view on any assigned
calendar. This can be any local calendar (ideal for use by
individuals requiring offline access), or on a public folder
calendar, allowing everyone in your organisation to see/share
- Display all events or just all day events
- Events can be created/edited/deleted and are displayed in user
selectable colours that indicate their categories.
- Display subject text in event band, and/or in information
- Install year view on multiple calendars
- Printing Support
- Hide non-categorised events
- Install multiple year views on each calendar
- Define the start month for 'a year'
- Limited multi-language support - Day and Month names using
Extra Features in Registered Version
- Filter displayed events
- Export events and categories for use in Year View Web
- Outlook: 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (32 bit only), OS:
- Check the FAQ!
- Try before you buy! Select the Download shown
in the Quick Info box and try the FREE evaluation
- N.B. Outlook 2007 and above do not support 'local access paths'
and you MUST use a network (UNC) style path or URL when installing.
Check the FAQ!
||Per Mailbox for more than 10
||< 2000 Mailboxes
|| Please contact us
Please note that the price is in Australian Dollars
Note: an individual user licence can be used on
multiple machines for the same mailbox, e.g. you can install on
both your work and home PCs.
Note: when installing on a public folder calendar,
every user that views OYV on the aforementioned requires a
Version2.5 Build 26
Published25 May 2010