Outlook Year View (OYV) is an ActiveX control that integrates with Microsoft Outlook to provide a full year view on any assigned calendar. This can be any local calendar (ideal for use by individuals requiring offline access), or on a public folder calendar, allowing everyone in your organisation to see/share calendar information.
- Display all events or just all day events
- Events can be created/edited/deleted and are displayed in user selectable colours that indicate their categories.
- Display subject text in event band, and/or in information bar
- Install year view on multiple calendars
- Printing Support
- Hide non-categorised events
- Install multiple year views on each calendar
- Define the start month for 'a year'
- Limited multi-language support - Day and Month names using locale
Extra Features in Registered Version
- Filter displayed events
- Export events and categories for use in Year View Web
- Outlook: 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (32 bit only), OS: 98/ME/NT4/2K/XP/2003/Vista/7/8.
- Check the FAQ!
- Try before you buy! Select the Download shown in the Quick Info box and try the FREE evaluation version.
- N.B. Outlook 2007 and above do not support 'local access paths' and you MUST use a network (UNC) style path or URL when installing. Check the FAQ!
|Individual Users||$29.95||Per Mailbox|
|User Package||$150.00||5-10 Mailboxes|
|Multiple Users||$15.00||Per Mailbox for more than 10|
|Small/Medium Business||$12,500.00||< 2000 Mailboxes|
|Enterprise||POA||Please contact us|
Please note that the price is in Australian Dollars (excludes GST).
Note: an individual user licence can be used on multiple machines for the same mailbox, e.g. you can install on both your work and home PCs.
Note: when installing on a public folder calendar, every user that views OYV on the aforementioned requires a licence.